BodyMed Knee Walker with Dual Braking System is a mobility device for the ankle or foot injuries that require the patient to not put any weight on that particular area. This BodyMed knee walker can be a nice short or long-term alternative to folding walkers, canes or crutches. It can also be used by people that have other problems such as underarm pain or back pain from extended use of other mobility devices. The Dual Braking System allows the user to maintain a more active and independent lifestyle. The height of its knee pads and handlebars can be easily adjusted so that it can accommodate users of different sizes. An attached basket allows the user to take personal items with itself as getting around.
- Excellent alternative to crutches
- Handlebar and knee pad are height adjustable
- Helps in a faster and speedy recovery
BodyMed Knee Scooter
- 4-wheel mobility aid with basket for users recovering from foot injuries
- Tires have strong grip to accommodate multiple terrains
- Sturdy, durable frame increases stability
- Dense foam knee pad is comfortable to use
- Tiller locking mechanism is easily enabled when walker is not in use
- Includes front carrying basket
- Dual brake system
- 350 lbs weight capacity
- Height of the knee pad can be adjusted from 16.8" to 23.2"