McKesson Reclining Wheelchair
This Reclining Wheelchair by McKesson is available with two different seat widths and similar detachable padded desk arms and mag wheels. The 18 and 20-inch wide seats have respective weight limits of 300 and 350-pounds. This reclining wheelchair can safely recline up to 180-degrees with a hydraulic mechanism. There are locking wheels and anti-tipping wheels integrated to the design for an increased level of patient safety. The breathable nylon upholstery on the extended headrest is comfortable and strength tested. A carbon steel frame is constructed from high-quality materials for enhanced durability.
PRODUCT DETAILS - 18 Inch Seat Width
PRODUCT DETAILS - 20 Inch Seat Width
- Brand: McKesson
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Reclining Wheelchair
- Arm Style: Removable Padded Arm Style
- Arm Type: Desk Length Arm
- Back Width: 18"
- Folding Type: Folding
- Footrest or Legrest Type: Swing-Away Elevating / Metal Footplate
- Frame Material: Carbon Steel Frame with Silver Vein Finish
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Height: 20-1/2"
- Seat Material: Nylon Seat
- Seat Width: 18"
- Tire Type: Urethane / Rubber Tires
- Upholstery Color: Black Upholstery
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Wheel Style: Composite Mag Wheel
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex